- MSc in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Systems, School of Science & Technology, International Hellenic University, Greece, 2012. Master’s Dissertation: “Web feed aggregator for tracking e-learning information sources” under TEL-MAP EU-funded FP7 project coordinated by the Brunel University of London.
- BSc in the Department of Computer Science, University of Ioannina, Greece, 2004. BSc Thesis: “Implementation of a peer-to-peer file-sharing system” (in C programming language).
- IT support and system administration at the Committee of Special Account Management of the International Hellenic University (December 2009 – October 2015).
- Software engineer at the Directory of Hellenic Academic and Research Entities also known as DHARE (May 2012 – December 2014).
- Maintainer of WWW::Mechanize::Sleepy, a CPAN Perl module that implements a sleepy Mechanize agent capable of spacing out its http requests (September 2010 – today).
- Maintenance of the federated search engine (pantou) of the Library & Information Center of the University of Macedonia (April 2009 – December 2010).
- Research and Informatics Private at the Hellenic Army (November 2008 – November 2009). Systems administration, network management, Windows Active Directory Administration, Technical Support.
- Computer Programmer at the University of Macedonia, Library & Information Center, Thessaloniki (September 2006 – September 2008). Deployment and maintenance of a federated search tool (pantou) based on dbWiz which is a part of a larger suite of open source software called reSearcher.
- Part-time employee at the Hellenic Telecommunications Organization (OTE S.A.) customer services (March 2005 – October 2005).
- Assistant network administrator and systems support of the Computer Science Department of University of Ioannina (July 2003 – August 2003).